Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Dear Letter

Dear Readers,

Okay, okay. I may have a slight obsession with a particular music artist. I do admit she is odd, crazy, a little sketch, and might create her lyrics while being stoned. . .none the less, I really want to see her in concert. What a coincidence that she will be in SLC on March 19. The problem. . .

1. Her show has been sold out for months
2. Ironically, none of my friends want to see her

Well, I've solved #1. I've found tickets on KSL for around $100. Yes, I know this is super expensive, but I've heard her concert is completely insane and I'm willing to splurge for one concert.

#2 is still a problem. So I'm asking for help. Anyone want to see Lady Gaga? Anyone, anyone? I would completely throw in dinner, and let's be honest, it's me and we would have a fun time. So, if you are interested please let me know and I'll figure out the ticket issue.

Sincerely,

A Semi-Ultra Fan

4 comments:

  1. I wish I hadn't just slurged all my money. Stupid tax returns taking forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly just laughed out loud. Did not know you liked The Lady. Oh, and I just found your blog. I have one of my own, you could check it out if you felt so inclined... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were I closer with more expendible income, I would totally go with you. I think she is completley nuts, but I really love her music. Funny, every time I hear it in the car, I think it would make great workout music, and then I continue to sit on my rear. Miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete