Thursday, October 21, 2010

Color me up!

So this isn't a true Ashlei blog since my cute friend first posted about her color. I got so excited about it and thus, had to try it for myself. (Thanks Alyssa)!

I was pleasantly surprised.

And my color is. . .


LETTUCE GREEN






I always knew green was my favorite color!

Here's what it says

"You have strong emotions but don't always express what you are feeling. You have a way with words and are mentally agile. Partnerships are important to you and a lot of transformation occurs due to your close personal relationships. Writing is one of the ways for you to process your feelings and channel your energy. Your personal color helps increase your stamina. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with lettuce green lets you know when to rest and when to act."

Okay, maybe I don't agree with some. . .most of this, but I do like the color so I'll take it!

http://www.colorstrology.com/

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove green. it's almost unhealthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... such a good, brightly vivid color that's still mellow. I love that it's yours!

    ReplyDelete