Thursday, December 2, 2010

When You Believe!

What a magical, wonderful night!

Great Company


Awesome Music,

Dancing,

and of course. . .


DISNEY MAGIC

On Ice of course!


So I have a confession to make.
I have wanted to see Disney on Ice for years but never had the opportunity to go.
This was the last time of feeling left out.
There was only one person to call.
The one and only. . .
Lindsay Oldroyd!
Yes, she embraces the little girl inside like I do.


Not gonna lie, we both felt as though we should have a little child with us.
We were one of the few who wanted to see the show and feel the magic of Disney!

On our way we saw the originals including:


Sebastian


Stitch


Peter Pan

Flounder & Ariel





Some Villains including:


Ursula



Captain Hook



My personal favorite



And what would Disney be without a little love?



Impressive huh!

All and all, Disney on Ice was everything I wanted and more. Thank you Linds for embracing the inner child with me and always believing!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you put this up so I could steal all the pictures. I loved absolutely every minute of going with you. Thanks chica bonita!

    ReplyDelete