Sunday, January 1, 2012

Balance

I know what you're thinking. . .What type of weird post is Ashlei going to make? Could it be some type of weird childhood memory, new celeb gossip, or just a yummy treat. Well, I'm here to inform that all of the above mentioned are incorrect. I'm instead posing a question and need input.

Have you ever had a time in your life when you feel as though something is off but you have no idea what? In reality, life is everything you have wanted it to be. I have no reason to complain. I love my job, I have fabulous friends, a wonderful boyfriend, a supportive family, a stellar apartment. . .(minus the needy cat), and planned trips for the future. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel like my qi is off. I realize that my exercise routine hasn't been where it once was at and my veggie intake has been low, but overall, I think that I'm trying to stay balanced within life. Not perfect, but definitely trying.

I don't know. Thoughts? Ideas? Am I the type of person that just constantly needs a change? (Yes, packing my bags spontaneously and moving to Arizona has crossed my mind). Is it post-holiday blues? Maybe some weird mood associated with PMS? (Wow, I just wrote PMS on my blog. That might be a first). What could be off?

Well that's enough of the ramblage out of my mouth. (Don't worry, I still like my made up words). Any thoughts, opinions would be greatly appreciated. But if not, I hope everyone's New 2012 starts off with a bang and know that this tall girl sends you love! And remember that it's Fast Sunday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Whitney just posted on her blog about post holiday/travel depression. She looked it up on Google and apparently its real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a few months late (as usual) and just wanted to say that I love ya lady. I hope you're feeling beautifully balanced or at least figuring out why you're feeling not so balanced if you aren't. You really are the best- I hope you know that. (I know, I know... I'm so gushy-smushy lately, but I can't help it... haha)

    ReplyDelete