Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here, There, and Everywhere!


I feel that I can now be titled a "Pro-Packer." Besides the fact that I have moved at least a dozen times the last few years, here is a look at my packing skills used for the past few months.

April: Unpacked in good ol' Provo!
May (Week 1) Lived out of a suitcase/car for a week in SLC while taking a quick class at West Minster.
May (Week 2): Moved home to IF town for the summer while looking for a job.
July(Week 3): Moved back to Provo (same apt) when I got a job offer in Orem.
August (Week 1): Decided that I didn't agree with the management/ethics of the facility and decided the best thing to do was quit the job. (Sad day I know). I wouldn't have anything to do for a few weeks, so I decided to pack up, and move back to Idaho.
August (Week 3): Helped pack and move my grandparents into a smaller apartment in a retirement home. (I'm just grateful that I have man muscles and that I don't have 90 years worth of stuff yet).
August (Week 4): Packed up my stuff one last time to drive the 250 miles down to Provo, Ut for school. No worries, I plan to be located here for at least the next 8 months.

What does all this mean?




I feel as though I should open up my own moving company. Obviously, nursing isn't working for me right now, but I'm starting to consider myself quite a pro at packing and moving. It could be called "Ashlei's All Move!" Haha-Thoughts, opinions?

4 comments:

  1. What are you doing back in school!? you are crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha-one more year for my BSN and then I am done! Forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASHLEI!!! I found you! I love blog stalking. Very helpful when work sucks and you just don't want to do it. I've been looking for my old freinds, and now I've found them. Happy be-lated quarter century day, by the way. I'm awful, I know and I am working on it. Hope you are doing well. I'm sure your arms would whip mine in arm wrestling with all the moving. Miss you girlie, Mindy

    ReplyDelete